Incredible 2 Rooted with Multiple Issues

1. akaSTRECH

akaSTRECH New Member

I bought my phone a few days ago and I thought booted meant i could get exceptional signal...thing is I have only been able to get two bars since I have had it. Options???

My photos after I take them are upside down..........what to do??????????

I have downloaded gtunes music v6 and I edit parts of the songs into ringtones. Unfortunately, when i set them as a ringtone it is silent. What can I do to make them be heard or what app can i download with a ringtone editor that will actually play the ringtone?

Advertisement
    :
  2. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

You are saying "booted". Do you really mean Rooted? If you are rooted, did you install a custom ROM or are you still using the stock ROM?
  3. kratos

kratos Back on my throne!!! VIP Member

akaSTRECH

I merged your threads into one thread and post as you have multiple issues that you will receive better help with in one thread than in 3 separate threads.

First, Did you make a nandroid backup immediately after rooting?

Second, did you flash a custom ROM? If so, what ROM?

Kratos
    bberryhill0 likes this.
  4. mkhoo

mkhoo New Member

I rooted my Droid Incredible 2 a while back by downgraded the GB 2.3.4 to 2.3.3 and am really happy with it except for one following issue:
    - every time a SMS message is received, it reroute my bluetooth call to the handset.

Is there a fix for this? I read that I need to upgrade to GB 2.3.4 - how can I do this with a rooted phone? I checked for new software - Settings -> Software update -> Check new but nothing came back.

Thanks
  5. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Well-Known Member

I recommend flashing Andybonestock or GingerBangSense. Check the sticky for links.
    kratos likes this.