Incredible & 2011 Lexus RX 350Support

Last Updated:

1. LarryMcJ

LarryMcJ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know if my Incredible will work properly with the 2010/2011 Lexus RX 350 Nav/Phone system. I'm not nearly as worried about the music part...just the phone. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Rdjr74

Rdjr74 Well-Known Member

Not sure but if you find that is doesn't I recommend a different car.

Seriously though- if you don't own the car yet just go up to the dealer and tell them you are interested but want to try this feature out. Problem solved! : )

3. AnotherHiggins

AnotherHiggins Well-Known Member

Bluetooth is a standard, not manufacturer-specific. That's like asking if a specific 110v toaster will work with your new house.

The "music part" may or may not work, but voice definitely will.

4. LarryMcJ

I probably should have been more specific...I know the BLUETOOTH part "should" work, but I was more concerned about how the phone synched with Lexus' ENFORM system, keeping the phonebook synched, etc.

And FWIW, not all BLUETOOTH phones always just work. When the BlackBerry Tour first came out I had one and there were only a couple of car nav systesms it would work properly with, but Android is a lot better, as we all know :)

In the end...I bought the car today and haven't had a chance to see how well everything integrates, but the sales manager also had the Incredible and showed me how well his worked in his Lexus, though it was a car and slightly different nav system than the 2011 RX 350 I bought. I'll post here tomorrow about what works and doesn't.

5. LarryMcJ

Absolutely perfect phone integration, including all contacts. Great phone...great SUV!

6. joschell

joschell New Member

Bluetooth Audio Streaming (ADAC) works very well with 2010 and later Lexus products. You can use the steering wheel controls to advance tracks and use the RTI navigation controller to pause/resume play.

Cheers