Incredible 5 out of 5 StarsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I purchased a phone app magazine from the grocery store this weekend. They had a review of the Incredible, and other than knocking it for the battery, they still gave it 5 out of 5 Stars. I was surprised considering the numerous articles in this issue for the Iphony 4 and Maxi pad. It shocased quite a few must have apps as well. Thought I would share.

Advertisement
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Um... thanks...?

How about some of the apps, or even a link to the magazine? Otherwise this really doesn't tell us much except that, to someone writing a magazine, the Incredible was great alongside an iPhone, which, well, we already knew :cool:

3. Tech Addiction

Sorry for being so vauge. I'll give you a link or more details when I get home today.

Here is the Magazine editor but I can't find the issue I have which is the current one. The one I have is not geared to just Iphone and Blackberry but also includes Android. They did a piece on the EVO as well.

http://store.beckett.com/Beckett-Guide-to-Phone-Apps.html

4. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

thanks link i may have to take a look if i can find it but we all know its a great phone already :)

5. Tech Addiction

I talked to a VZW rep yesterday while I was in swaping out a car holder and they said the reason the Droid was getting updated first was probably due to the fact they sold more. I mentioned that if Samsung didn't have a shortage on screens they probably would have sold more Incredibles and now that the Droid is said to not have the hardware to support the Mobile Hotspot, that makes the Incredible even more appealing. It was just nice to hear that a tech magazine gives it 5 out of 5 Stars with all the hipe about the Droid X and the EVO.

6. Wiggin21

Wiggin21 Well-Known Member

An absolute lie and a sad attempt to make original Droid users upgrade. Shame on verizon.

Tech Addiction likes this.
  7. Tech Addiction

Actually it was Motorola that came out and said that. It was reported on Engadget.

Anyway here is the pics of the Magazine I was referring to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skipdawg likes this.
  8. Mattb7

Mattb7 Active Member

Engadget actually updated the article, it was Verizon who said it.

Tech Addiction likes this.
  9. Tech Addiction

Okay thanks. I stand corrected. I knew I had read it but I didn't go back to the article for the update. I thought that would be pretty bold for Moto to say when every smart phone I have ever owned had the ability to have a hotspot. If they have both radios you would think it would naturaly have the ability.

10. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

yea i had read it when it said Motorola said it bad verizon bad!