• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible and email attachment

How do i view attachments to my hotmail from the phone?

My friend sent me pics from a fishing trip and I'd like to be able to view them on from the phone.

Thanks

I don't use Hotmail, be in Gmail when i receive an email with photo attached and open the email, the photo doesn't appear, but when i scroll down the actual email the photo appears. it seems the attachment is at the bottom of the email instead of at the very top as in PC emails. Just double check this.

Upvote 0
How do i view attachments to my hotmail from the phone?

My friend sent me pics from a fishing trip and I'd like to be able to view them on from the phone.

Thanks
I have the same exact question (even though I have a Hero). I'm using bookmarks for all of my email accounts, and everything works beautifully in all of them except that I can't access attachments in my hotmail account.

I've been trying to convince my cousin to get an Android phone, but he uses his phone for business and absolutely requires access to email attachments, so this hotmail issue is a real deal-breaker for him.

Any insight would be most appreciated!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones