Incredible and Exchange users - be forwarned!General

Last Updated:

1. mtollin

mtollin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Seems Android's claim of working with MS Exchange is slightly exagerated. I've reported a bug that they have replicated and said they'd look into. HTC/Android is fabulous! My previous phones with MSMobile never addressed and bug issues. Anyway, careful creating from the phone full day events. They can show up on different days on Exchange servers. Also, if you have full day recurring events, they can get screwed up too, particularly if you try to edit them from the phone.

Advertisement
  2. jayhammy

jayhammy Active Member

thanks. I'll keep a watch out. However, it's been working nicely since day 1 through ActiveSync. Had an issue with mail not receiving, so I downloaded touchdown. All problems resolved and works beautifully. Not quite as good as Blackberry Enterprise Server, but it's definitely good enough.

3. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

+1 Touchdown is totally awesome. Hey, do you like the new updated look?

4. crutoi

crutoi Well-Known Member

I actually hay an active sync issue which is really annoying me, where can do i report it on htc site?? if a message arrives to a sub-folder via a rule, i don't get notified on the phone, yet it does using touchdown...

5. Mr.Slave

Mr.Slave Well-Known Member

Android is not the one claiming to work with Exchange it is HTC's sense that is the owner of that claim.

6. nikeair

nikeair Member

This does not work currently...not really a bug, its just not a feature at this time. I've turned off my rules for the emails I really need to get right away for now until they do support this.