Incredible and Music SyncingSupport

Last Updated:

1. sports42590

sports42590 Member This Topic's Starter

So I have tried many programs and aps to sync music to my incredible. I have used doubletwist, mediamonkey, sailing media sync, itunes agent, itunes export, isyncr, and songbird. From my experience, mediamonkey works the best and gets the job done better than the rest. My problem though is that when I sync playlists to the sd card, the program transfers all of the songs, but the last 20 or so songs won't play on the phone. It's almost as if the transfer didn't finish. Is anybody else having this problem or know of a fix?

Advertisement
  2. najaboy

najaboy Well-Known Member

What format are the songs that won't play? If they're free of DRM, you may want to give TuneSync a try. I've had no issues with it syncing playlists and all transferred songs seem to play fine.

3. sports42590

They are DRM free and originally I thought it might have been the file format so i converted all of them to mp3, but that didn't solve anything.

4. felkdogg

felkdogg Member

If you have windows 7 why not just use Windows Media Player. I named my SD Card Droid through WMP and now I just tell it what playlists or individual files or albums I want on there and it syncs everything up just fine. You can also tell it to only sync so much music so that you can ensure you have space left for whatever else you would need.

5. sports42590

Will windows media player allow me to transfer the playlists from WMP to the phone itself making them visible in the music player?