Incredible Auto Air Vent MountGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Valkryn

Valkryn Active Member This Topic's Starter

Just wondering if anyone has came across a good air vent mount for their Incredible. I'm looking for a good way to mount the phone while driving but don't want to mount it to the windshield.

I drive a 2010 Tundra and it seems the best place to mount it for a good view of gps use would be the air vent. Can anyone recommend a good one?

Advertisement
  2. phobic

phobic Well-Known Member

I use a generic one that works on the air vent. I bought it for my Moto Droid and it worked flawlessly and it does work good with the Incredible but it's a little trickier to mount & charge because of the location of the micro-USB port. You can swivel it to mount vertically or horizontally though.

Link

The SM310 looks to be the best deal because it has both windshield and air vent mounting options for the same price as a stand alone air vent mount.

3. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

4. Valkryn

Valkryn Active Member This Topic's Starter

Both are great! Thanks for the replies guys!

5. dpphotos

dpphotos Member

I can vouch for the ProClip, top notch. I emailed them about a mount for the DInc, they said it was on it's way, no ETA.

6. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I went to staples about 2 days ago and found a really nice mount where the side arms slide up and down and expand depending on the size of the device. It will also swivel and tilt to landscape and portrait modes. It was $19.99 and was well worth it.