Incredible available on AmazonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Wooby

Wooby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

FYI: for anyone wanting or waiting on their Incredible. They are now available on Amazon.com

I was ready to get one for my wife, but unfortunately you are not able to add a line on Amazon.com. You can only add a new service or upgrade. I guess the wife is going to have to wait for a bit longer.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Great find! Well done!

EDIT: I called amazon. They only have a few phones for non-verizon customers (new customers to verizon). Otherwise, they have no phones available at this time.

3. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

sweet good looking out

4. Mezmryz03

Mezmryz03 Well-Known Member

Aaaaaaand... it's out of stock.

5. luvzmutt

luvzmutt Well-Known Member

I ordered mine from Amazon on Thursday. Paid full price for it, as I have only been a VZW customer since April (Same price I'm paying for the one I ordered at the corporate store on 6/12). The one I ordered at the Verizon store was not set to ship out until 7/9. I'll have this one on 7/7!

6. ilinimud

ilinimud Well-Known Member

I got mine from amazon a month and a half ago. I had a lot of problems with verizon activating it. It took them 4 days just to get me a number. It all worked out in the end, but i was doubting it.

7. 2003vstrom

2003vstrom Well-Known Member

yeah I got mine from Amazon on june 5 and last weekend I noticed I had dirt in between the screens so I called Amazon on the 27th and they told me they would send a replacement, I got my shipped email to day for my replacement so it should be here tuesday:D,

8. sheepforwheat

sheepforwheat Well-Known Member

i ordered one from amazon back in late april, and it worked fine. no hassle with activation or number assigning.

9. Railz

Railz Well-Known Member

My friend picked his up at a local Verizon store just by walking in without even knowing what the incredible was until a few days ago :3

10. MoMorg

MoMorg Member

I've been lurking ever since I ordered my Incredible through Verizon, but thought this would be post worthy. I checked Amazon today and it stated phone ships within 24 hours. Before messages were, out of stock or ship in 1 to 3 weeks.

I went ahead and ordered it. It asked for my Verizon billing info and checked to see if I was eligible for upgrade, which I was. Ordered the phone for $199 + tax with free 2-day shipping.

It said my expected delivery date is July 12th. I will let everyone know when I get shipping confirmation.

11. gtcole

gtcole New Member

I ordered it through Amazon on July 3rd when they were supposedly "In stock" and mine still hasn't shipped. However, looking at my account, it is now updated to "shipping soon" with a delivery estimate of July 9th - 12th.

12. Celerity

Celerity Member

I ordered two from Amazon on July 4th, they shipped this morning (July 7th). New VZW customer.

13. MoMorg

MoMorg Member

Phone shipped on the 7th, woo hoo

14. abbvt24

abbvt24 New Member

I originally ordered through Verizon 6/28 but cancelled when I realized it would be August before I got the phone. I tried calling every best buy and walmart in this area before finally ordering on Amazon today. Amazon says it will ship Monday, and arrive Wednesday. Crossing my fingers that I'll have my Incredible soon!

15. MoMorg

MoMorg Member

Amazon did not disappoint. Received the phone yesterday. Been playing with it all day today.

16. mwgash

mwgash Member

About how long did it take to process the order?

17. Toadvine

Toadvine New Member

Yeah ordered my gf an incredible from amazon at about 5am and i have already recieved the shipping verification. It should be here wednesday or earlier.

18. MoMorg

MoMorg Member

Processed the same day. Received it 2 days after ordering. I just checked right now to see if they were still in stock and the website says 1 to 3 weeks now.