• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Incredible case to hide the ridges?

Bisnicks

Feb 28, 2010
Hello, I was just wondering if any manufacturers are making cases that fit the ridges and make the back either curved or flat? I'm not a big fan of the ridges, however, haven't seen them in person yet. Also, no rubber cases. I hate getting dust and lint stuck all over them!

I actually thought I wouldn't like it. The pictures make it look so much more imposing. But I found after getting it that they aren't as pronounced as I thought they'd be. Really not bad at all. IMHO of course.

+1 Billion. I waited for days contemplating the back because I thought I was gonna hate it but it is far less pronounced than I had expected. Its a win imo.

Upvote 0
Jesus, some of you are just too picky. Flustered because the phone isn't completely flat...

I honestly think some folks just want an iPhone with it's smooth back. I like not having a phone that looks like every other phone; the ridges are pretty cool and feel good in my hand while I'm reading the NY Times on my Incredible while on the train on my way to work.

Upvote 0
Things that make people not want to come to AFs:
People hijacking posts
People being rude

^That's really about it b/c everything else is great.

Unfortunately almost everyone that posted here has basically ignored the OPs request and opted to discuss the merits of the ridges that the Incredible sports (aka hijacking). Out of 22 response posts, only 4 have actually made an attempt to address his question. If that doesn't frustrate the OP then he's a better man or woman than me. Please don't take offense to this, I'm just suggesting it's something to think about.

As for flat cases, the only one I noticed that was completely flat was the "Body Glove Rubber Snap On Cover with Belt Clip".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones