Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millinium

Millinium Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Don S

Don S Well-Known Member

Yup. If this is on VZW, it will be my next phone for sure. Very excited by this. I hope the battery life is at least decent with all those pixels to push.
  3. Millinium

I figure with the quad core it should handle the battery decently...but HTC doesn't have the best track record with battery life.
  4. panther2469

panther2469 Well-Known Member

I will be getting this one also, bye thunderbolt
  5. mattsh33

mattsh33 Member

This phone has also piqued my interest but I'm worried about the size of it. I have the GNEX and that phone is a comfortable size. If this phone is to much bigger than that, I think I'm out.

Also, what is dev communities track record with rooting and unlocking (mainly unlocking) HTC phones?
  6. chassum

chassum Well-Known Member

So, when will the DLX have it's own thread (instead of borrowing from the non-existent Incredible X)?
  7. Millinium

No worries with the Dev. community..they are awesome and will have lots of ROMs for this!
  8. Citizen Coyote

Citizen Coyote Well-Known Member

Given the existence of HTCDev's official bootloader unlock program (which includes several prominent Verizon phones) and a dev community supportive of HTC devices, I'd say the chances are excellent that you'll be able to unlock the bootloader on this phone. Maybe not right away, but soon enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.