• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible Email Exchange

mytaz28

Lurker
Jul 4, 2010
Any help, I am ready to get the IPhone. I can't Sync my Outlook email, I can pull over all my contacts, and calendar but no email. I spent 2 hours on the phone with HTC (waste). I've talked to my IT dept. everything is correct on their end.(So they say) I beleive the phone is set up correctley. Any ideas?

I've been experimenting with touchdown and roadsync, both of which are syncing just fine...

For some reason, the included exchange sync worked fine for my email and contacts, but the calendar sync never went well... I kept getting errors that my calendar was having unspecified synchronization problems that I could never work out...

But again, all syncs fine with roadsync and touchdown... Now I just have to choose one! :)

Upvote 0
Every week the HTC Incredible Active Sync starts messing up. It will sync all folders except new messages in your inbox. All the other folders are fine just the Inbox gets messed up and won't sync. Verizon knows about it. Google knows about it. The only cure is to delete the account and start over. Then of course you have to delete all of your favorites too and reprogram all of those. After a month this is really getting old.

Verizon's suggestion, buy a $20 app. WAPOS:mad:

Upvote 0
Every week the HTC Incredible Active Sync starts messing up. It will sync all folders except new messages in your inbox. All the other folders are fine just the Inbox gets messed up and won't sync. Verizon knows about it. Google knows about it. The only cure is to delete the account and start over. Then of course you have to delete all of your favorites too and reprogram all of those. After a month this is really getting old.

Verizon's suggestion, buy a $20 app. WAPOS:mad:

Sync error on Mail only...I have people in my office that go through the same thing. I have even had it happen to me, but not as often. They sync everything as it arrives, I only sync mail every hour. It happens more often with them, rarely with me. I hope this is fixed with Froyo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones