Incredible Email ExchangeSupport

Last Updated:

1. mytaz28

mytaz28 New Member This Topic's Starter

Any help, I am ready to get the IPhone. I can't Sync my Outlook email, I can pull over all my contacts, and calendar but no email. I spent 2 hours on the phone with HTC (waste). I've talked to my IT dept. everything is correct on their end.(So they say) I beleive the phone is set up correctley. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Neil143

Neil143 Member

sounds like an IT issue. Not phone. Mine syncs perfectly since I got it.

3. drivie

drivie Member

Did you try using Touchdown for Exchange?
    Link

This works really well for me. Hopefully it will resolve your issues as well. The downside is the $20 cost but believe me when I say it's well worth it.

4. PokerMunkee

PokerMunkee Active Member

If you login into OWA (webmail), does your email show up?

I have 3 Incredibles syncing with my Exchange 2007 server with no issues.

5. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Well-Known Member

I've been experimenting with touchdown and roadsync, both of which are syncing just fine...

For some reason, the included exchange sync worked fine for my email and contacts, but the calendar sync never went well... I kept getting errors that my calendar was having unspecified synchronization problems that I could never work out...

But again, all syncs fine with roadsync and touchdown... Now I just have to choose one! :)

6. mytaz28

mytaz28 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks everyone for the help. I have to leave my outlook open on the work computer to have the emails roll to my phone. Didn't have to do this with the BB, may not be correct but it works for now. Thanks again.

7. silver bullet

silver bullet New Member

Every week the HTC Incredible Active Sync starts messing up. It will sync all folders except new messages in your inbox. All the other folders are fine just the Inbox gets messed up and won't sync. Verizon knows about it. Google knows about it. The only cure is to delete the account and start over. Then of course you have to delete all of your favorites too and reprogram all of those. After a month this is really getting old.

Verizon's suggestion, buy a $20 app. WAPOS:mad:

8. bucfanjeff

bucfanjeff Well-Known Member

Sync error on Mail only...I have people in my office that go through the same thing. I have even had it happen to me, but not as often. They sync everything as it arrives, I only sync mail every hour. It happens more often with them, rarely with me. I hope this is fixed with Froyo.

9. jimbiss

jimbiss Active Member

Mine started doing the same thing last week with my work email :(

10. 1967ls2

1967ls2 Well-Known Member

Sounds like an IT problem. My IT guy came over and we synced mine in about a minute, literaly. He told me a few passwords to put in and the next minute my entire work email on Outlook was synced to my phone.