Incredible for sure on Verizon?General

Last Updated:

1. jamesdean

jamesdean Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Re4son

Re4son Well-Known Member

I dont think its a secret that the htc incredible is coming to verizon. What does this have to do with the nexus anways?

3. jamesdean

I for one am anxiously awaiting either the Nexus One or Incredible on Verizon. The phones are closely related and I would be happy with either on Verizon.

If you don't have something positive to say or add to the post then keep your mouth shut smart ass.

4. Re4son

Re4son Well-Known Member

Ya they are closely related but so are the Mytouch and Hero. This really has nothing to do with the Nexus but the increcible does seem like a good device. Ooohh big man on the internet. i love it when cowards act tough on the internet but wouldnt open their mouths when face to face :p ill leave it at that. :)

Here ya go this is what youre looking for :) http://androidforums.com/htc-incredible/

5. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member

Jamesdean, is the fact that vzw will have control and say over software updates on the Incredible a factor in your decision making? I think I prefer the N1 because Google will be able to send out updates whenever it feels like it, as opposed to waiting for the vzw to release them for the Inc. What are your thoughts?

6. jamesdean

I think that when updates are available they be become available through the forums via forced update regardless whether they are sent by VZ or Google. I am just waiting on either phone to become available on VZ.

7. Who Cares?

Who Cares? Well-Known Member

Yeah. I totatly agree with jamesdean. I like how the 2.1 update was forced with the Droid.

You shouldn't critisize someone just because they tell you that you posted in the wrong forum, which you did.

8. jamesdean

I know what you mean, I guess I was caught in my spelling to realize that I was in the wrong forum.

9. crabman

crabman Well-Known Member

I for one can say I have neeevvvveeerrr posted in the wrong section. Ok, that was a lie. Seriously though, not worth getting worked up over guys, relax, discuss, enjoy. Otherwise might as well go mow the lawn cause you wont be having any fun anyways.

10. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

This doesn't happen when you have to deal with the likes of HTC Sense operating on top of Android though. Google may roll out Android 3.0 or whatever but it would be up to HTC to make sure that Sense works with it. This is why the Hero is still running 1.5.

The Droid got forced updates because it is running vanilla Android - like the N1.