Incredible HD will be LTEGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Stam2000

Stam2000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Stam2000

Stam2000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm almost tempted since I have an upgrade on a different line. But I don't like the 4.3 inch screen

3. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

Read something, forget where, that the Inc HD won't be released until the beginning of next year because they had HTC add the LTE radio to the devices. I thought it was strange to have what should be a very popular devices released this late without being LTE.

4. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

I have a NE2 upgrade as well but I'm not a big fan of the 4.3 inch screen's either. They're huge and awkward to carry in your pocket, IMO. I just got my Inc a few weeks ago so I'm in no rush to upgrade but this thing does look tempting. I wonder if it will ship with gingerbread since this will be VZW's first big LTE device?

5. WBMc36

WBMc36 Well-Known Member

sweet, but along with LTE comes the tiered data plans correct? I am going to have to start watching how much data i use so if i upgrade i know which plan to pick.

6. Kitten Mittens

Kitten Mittens Well-Known Member

Very tempted as well, got my Incredible on a one-year contract knowing I'd be interested in upgrading to bigger and better (LTE/dual-core) phones in about a year, since I pre-ordered in April, my contract is up for renewal in February, so hopefully this phone will be out around that time. I'm also interested in how the Motorola T2 stacks up performance-wise, and physically. My main concerns with these monster phones is whether the size is a little too big, the one thing I love about my Incredible compared to most phones is how thin and light it is and how it fits easily into my pocket.

7. weihl165

weihl165 Well-Known Member

I saw this also last night. It looks pretty sweet. I am pretty sire I will be switching, seeing as tho I am eligible now, but nothing comes close to the inc. as of now