• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible in stock on verizon website!

bsfswisher

May 29, 2010
Okay soooo SORRY if I'm wrong, but I was surfing big red's website and saw that the Dinc didn't have a "will ship by" date next to it. So I figured it was in stock. I further clicked add to cart and was going to choose a plan JUST to try to be as sure as I could it was indeed in stock. So yeah, from what I've seen, the Inc. is in stock online! And once again, seeing as I'm on sprint and not a Dinc user, SORRY if Im wrong! Just thought Id drop by on this subforum (my first time on the Inc forum) to share the news! Hope Im right!

Wow okay I feel stupid anyways sorry if this is old info! Mods feel free to delete/lock threadd!

No worries, up until about 10 days ago (i believe) it was still a 48 hour wait. Was backordered for 4 1/2 months so this is actually great news, not getting any attention cause of a certain *cough *cough.... dessert

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones