incredible keeps losing my text messages....Support

Last Updated:

1. dstantdog

dstantdog New Member This Topic's Starter

I love this phone but keep getting error messages and force close messages with my text messages. Error screen comes up, force closes, and then when I open up again all of my past text message conversations are gone. It also loses the incoming text that forced the error.

Anyone else having this issue? It happens every other day for me going on 2 weeks now....

Advertisement
  2. connerct

connerct Member

I had that issue when I used Handecent then it also broke my MMS so I uninstalled it now 1000 texts later I have not lost anything. So it could be a rogue app causing force closes but I am not sure.

3. Red Hope

Red Hope New Member

I've had this same issue. I only seem to get it with my sms, not my mms although I don't get many mms in a day. Sometimes the force close will delete all my texts from everybody, and other times I'm lucky and they'll be there still. I haven't seen any solution or exact cause, for me. I doubt anybody else has had better luck...?

Hopefully it'll become stable later on with software updates. It definitely sucks especially when you lose a new text you didn't even get to read.

4. Willtrvl

Willtrvl Well-Known Member

I was losing my text messages also. I was using antivirus, I uninstalled it and my Text messages are fine now.