• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible on display at VZ?

I'm sure the 29th. Verizon still has not outwardly advertised the phone. They want to keep the eris/droid sales going until then. That's why you have to search for the phone on their site - it's not on their homepage. Most people that walk into the store have not researched ahead and will just buy the best phone there (or phone in their price range).

Plus, they don't want people to wait. Companies always want the customer to buy right then without having time to consider other options.

Upvote 0
Should we expect to see Incredible display models at VZ stores starting today or do they likely wait until the 29th? I am just wanting ti try out this phone before I order.

It's probably "possible" some stores may have the display unit out a couple days early, or at least let you play with it if you show up and ask nicely...

I don't even think stores have received their shipments yet. I would bet they'll start getting them the end of this week or the begining of next...

Upvote 0
I just talked to my friend who is a mobile manager at Best Buy and he said they will have the Droid Incredible on display when they get them in on the 28th. So we can go salivate over the phone at a Best Buy near you one day before we can own one. I would only think Verizon will prob have the phone on display the same day or maybe a couple before but never went to one and asked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones