Incredible on display at VZ?General

Last Updated:

1. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Should we expect to see Incredible display models at VZ stores starting today or do they likely wait until the 29th? I am just wanting ti try out this phone before I order.

Advertisement
  2. AcePuppy

AcePuppy Well-Known Member

29th.

3. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

I'm sure the 29th. Verizon still has not outwardly advertised the phone. They want to keep the eris/droid sales going until then. That's why you have to search for the phone on their site - it's not on their homepage. Most people that walk into the store have not researched ahead and will just buy the best phone there (or phone in their price range).

Plus, they don't want people to wait. Companies always want the customer to buy right then without having time to consider other options.

4. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

It's probably "possible" some stores may have the display unit out a couple days early, or at least let you play with it if you show up and ask nicely...

I don't even think stores have received their shipments yet. I would bet they'll start getting them the end of this week or the begining of next...

5. Adamx

Adamx Well-Known Member

I see the incredible on the homepage, it's really not hard to find. But yeah it's not going to be shown till it's ready to be bought.

6. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

That's pretty new. I still stand by the fact that most people coming into the store are going to buy without further researching, at least people that have verizon and plan to stay with them.

7. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

29th, all of their internal documention clearly states it. I'm not saying it cannot change, but as of yesterday, no phones were to be sold or displayed until the HARD STREET DATE of 4/29.

8. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

I just talked to my friend who is a mobile manager at Best Buy and he said they will have the Droid Incredible on display when they get them in on the 28th. So we can go salivate over the phone at a Best Buy near you one day before we can own one. I would only think Verizon will prob have the phone on display the same day or maybe a couple before but never went to one and asked.