• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible or Droid X

Depends on your taste.

I personally think the Droid X is a better phone.

-It is 4.3" while Inc is 3.7" meaning it would be better for surfing the web/reading ebooks/watching movies.
-Rumor has it that the Droid X has a FULL 720p resolution! That is more pixels per inch than the iPhoney4 and despite a 4.3" screen is more pixels than the human eye can discern. Truly a high definition resolution
-OMAP processors have proven to be faster. A 1GHz OMAP processor is faster than a 1GHz Snapdragon processor and probably has higher overclock potential.
-It has Mini-HDMI out while the Inc has a USB TV Out.

The Incredible is a great phone in its own right (HTC Sense>>>Motoblur, 4.3" screen is not for everybody, Snapdragon is fast in its own right), I just think the rumored specs (processor, resolution, screen, etc) for the DX make it the greatest phone ever built (yet lol. Smartphones evolve crazy).

Upvote 0
It all depends on your taste. I have a little bit of EVO envy due to the HD recording, but I played around with it when shopping around and it was simply too big for me to imagine carrying around in my pocket. The Droid X will likely be the same story. So the DInc it was for me. No regrets - still an amazing piece of hardware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones