Incredible Phone IconSupport

Last Updated:

1. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know if there is an Icon of the Incredible? I would like to replace the old telephone receiver icon on the dock with an Icon of the Incredible. If not could someone make me one from a pic or explain how to reduce the pic to a sice for the Icon? Currently I downloaded the Windows 7 icon pack from the market and i'm using the default cell phone icon which looks like an old canybar Nokia.

Advertisement
  2. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

I would probably just find a pic, throw it in photo shop and reduce the image size. I believe the size for icons is 128x128 (or maybe 64x64). I'll mess around a bit and see what I come up with.

Tech Addiction likes this.
  3. Tech Addiction

I started changing Icons for the first time last night and figured out the hard stuff. The Market is really hard to search for single items like what I want. Deviant Art is a great source for random Icons but it's hard to find something this specific. I like the color icons so far that i've found in the Windows 7 Icon pack but I thought it would be really cool to have a high quality Incredible Icon for the phone in the dock. The media player icon, the blue orb with the white triangle in the center looks really cool for the meadia player. I'm using Folder Organizer to add the icons.

4. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

So, it's not working out too well. I can't seem to create one that actually looks very good. Maybe somebody that a bit of experience doing this can make it work for ya.

Tech Addiction likes this.
  5. Tech Addiction

No problem, but thanks for trying. I went to the Layout thread and someone in there had the exact icon I needed. I tried as well but could not get the sides to be transparent. If you only crop the phone then the dock tries to make the sides of the phone 256 px as well. Then it looks like a crazy mirror at the carnival. I like having the phone as the call Icon on the dock. It turned out perfect.