Incredible+RhapsodyGeneral

Last Updated:

1. bluekornchips

bluekornchips Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else encountered the problem where Rhapsody is unable to 'authorize' your phone? Rhapsody recognizes my phone, but won't give me the option to authorize it so I can download my subscription tracks.

On my computer btw

Advertisement
  2. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

you can't download subscription tracks onto android phones yet.

3. jubal

jubal Member

I installed the Rhapsody app & it works great! All it asked me was my user name (my emal address) and my password and I was off and running. It even loaded my library! You might want to uninstall it and then reinstall it and see if it works then.

4. jasonb1985

i had rhapsody on my Droid. when i got my Incredible i had to unauthorize my Droid before i could sign in on my new Incredible. once i unauthorized my Droid it let me sign in on the Incredible and it has worked perfect since.

5. Not Steve

Not Steve Member

Has any Rhapsody user tried Napster? Any thoughts on the services' differences? I'm currently using Napster ($5/mo) but willing to switch to Rhapsody for this if it's really worth it.

6. bluekornchips

bluekornchips Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Do you mean the application on the phone, or putting subscription tracks on? My app works fine(except for the minute load time since I have a billion songs in my library:rolleyes:), is the subscription tracks I want

7. jasonb1985

On the android app you can't dowload your subscription tracks yet. You can buy songs from rhapsody and put them on your phone but there is no offline playing of subscription music yet on the Android app.