Incredible spazzing out -flipping through homescreens by itselfSupport

Last Updated:

1. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone else seen this? I am on say, Friendstream, hit home, then hit Home, and my Incredible starts flipping though screen by itself. every 5 seconds or so it will just start scrolling through my homescreens and I can't stop it

Advertisement
  2. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

rebooted, still happening, wtf

3. Topshelf

Topshelf Well-Known Member

I've had a few strange movements myself. Try clicking the optical trackpad to make sure it's not jammed up. So far I'm wishing that wasn't even there.

4. Mr.Slave

Mr.Slave Well-Known Member

I am having the same issue. I can only get it to stop by pulling the battery or pressing the pad a few hundred times. It has to be something with apps but I don't know where to start on that front.

5. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Same issue, needless to say I'm not happy.

6. weschero

weschero New Member

Yep, been seeing that for a couple of days now. Home screens flipping from left to right, then selections from top to bottom in an options window. At first I thought something was going on with an app. Then I thought it was the way I was holding it. Then maybe shaking it... nothing has been reproducible. I don't know too much about the capacitive screen, but I'm wondering if it has anything to do with static electricity? I have seen this four times now in just over a week.

7. mac35

mac35 Well-Known Member

8. phareous

phareous Active Member

Happened to me yesterday...I deleted the widget on that screen, then went into notifications, and back out, and back into notifications, and back out - and it finally stopped (it was like it was stuck going left...)

9. jlb0305

jlb0305 Well-Known Member

Had same problem. Most likely its dirt on your optical track pad. Use an air duster or microfiber cloth to remove it. you should be fine after.