Incredible starting lagging really badSupport

Last Updated:

1. D_Rock

D_Rock Active Member This Topic's Starter

My incredible all of a sudden started lagging really bad while texting. I am using the HTC keyboard and have tried others and they all seem to lag. I restarted the phone and no change. Listed below are the apps i have installed on my phone. What could be causing this? It just started today. I also have cleared cache in most apps on the phone.

advanced task manager
    androzip
    apexuninstaller
    audio manager
    barcode scanner
    better cut
    engadget
    facebook
    launcher pro
    linda manager
    mabilo ringtones
    movies
    sirius app
    shazam

Advertisement
  2. waynester

waynester Well-Known Member

I have read of some probs with facebook.
    You could try "system panel" from app market and look at active apps and their cpu usage.

also around mid june google removed mabilo from market, due to malware, have not kept up with the outcome, but to be safe I deleted app.
    if you got mabilo prior to mid june you might want to un-install it and back ups if any, and re-install if on market

3. DroidPower

DroidPower Well-Known Member

you may have to use process of elimination, start removing one app at a time, you may a corrupt app or an app that keeps running using to much memory.

4. kevinbakon

kevinbakon Well-Known Member

FWIW, I also was experiencing quite a bit of lag & freeze-ups . . . . I downloaded LauncherPro & immediately noticed significantly less lag & zero freeze-ups.
    I suspect a major culprit for the "lag" issue is Sence.

5. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Maybe, but I've been using my Inc. with stock sense UI for right at 2 full months now and I'm not seeing the lag..my phone is quick as it ever was.