Incredible supriseGeneral

Last Updated:

1. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator This Topic's Starter

Nov 4, 2009
    I finally got to play with my brothers Droid Incredible for an extended period. Sense is fine, but I still prefer the basic Android setup with Launcherpro on top. The touch controls on the incredible are small and easy to miss. The screen looked washed out when compared to my moment and suprisingly not any better in direct sunlight. Speed wise, there wasn't a huge difference between his stock 2.1 and my radioactive 1.8.6. It appears the froyo jit makes up for the extreme difference in processing power. The camera on the Incredible was much nicer. The big difference was battery life....the Incredible is incredibly wimpy in that dept. We started out fully charged at the same time, 6 hours later, he was circling the drain and looking for a charger and I was at 85%. I expected to be incredibly envious, instead I was incredibly disappointed. Not the super phone I was led to believe.

2. edp

edp Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Hmm but the developer community for HTC is so big and awesome that I'm sure after he customizes it it'll be great . Not knocking the Moment, cus I'm running the same Rom as you right now and for once really like my phone