• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible Tips and Tricks

Does anyone know how to set the phone up when you take a picture or video that is saves it on the memory card? Also, without connecting the phone to the computer does anyone know when the memory file is on the phone? Like where are my pics saved so I can transfer my pics and video to the memory card?

Open your camera, slide the little options menu out, go down to the gears icon, and then choose storage. You should see 2 options, Phone & Storage Card.

When you connect the phone to a computer, the internal and external storage come up. In both of those navigate DCIM. Your pictures are held in there.

Upvote 0
How do I delete this from my phone I cant get it to work and cant find it anywhere, when holding down in text area just shows paste nothing else
Menu>Setting>Aplications>Manage Applications>(App You want to Delete)-LONG PRESS>Uninstall

Now, does anyone know how to rid the phone of all the crap apps that come in the phone...like Facebook, Amazon, etcetc?

Upvote 0
Don't know if this has been added before but if you long press the 12# button it will bring up a selection of the most popular symbols : / @ _ - ! ? ' Very convenient!!

And by just tapping it it brings up the rest of the symbols and it is 2 pages, by pressing the 1/2 on the bottom left you can access the rest of the symbols. But yes, tap and hold is very handy.

Upvote 0
Not sure if this little tidbit has been mentioned before, but I've read a few other posts out there where people have become put off by their inability to get rid of old, unused, or multiple downloads of the same ringtones on their phone. However, like everything else these days, there's an app for that!

It's called "Delete Ringtone Pro." It'll cost ya a buck, but I found it to be VERY useful! It'll even get rid of all those unused and unwanted Verizon stock ringtones that are SO cheesy! Hope this helps! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones