Incredible unable to delete SMS textSupport

Last Updated:

1. tha_technician323

tha_technician323 New Member This Topic's Starter

I apologize I'm new to the forum tried to search to see if I could find the answer by running a search but didn't see anything. Anyone else having this issue? Trying to delete a entire thread, but it takes forever and never deletes the thread. Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Have you tried restarting your phone after trying to delete it? I found that helped. I'd try to delete an extremely long thread, and it'll still be there when I go into my messenging app. I'll restart my phone, check it again, and its gone.

3. tha_technician323

tha_technician323 New Member This Topic's Starter

That use to work I would reboot and the thread I was trying to delete would be gone but now it will not do it. The thread has a ridiculous amount of messages to. Thanks for the suggestion anyone else got any?

4. bisbers

bisbers Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, can you delete any of the individual messages in the thread? I'd assume start with the last one.

Not sure what data structure they are using to build the thread list, but it would make sense to either be equally or less cumbersome to remove the tail.