Incredible vs. Moto ShadowGeneral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. AndroiDad75

AndroiDad75 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK, so I have seen a few Incredible vs. threads here, and this looks to be like one that hasn't been done. Hear me out, I have been ecstatic about the Incredible coming out, but if the "rumored" release date of June is correct for the Shadow, would it be worth it to wait? I wanted to hear what thoughts were out there on the whole thing. Here are the specs for each:

HTC Incredible
    Moto Shadow

Advertisement
  2. AndroiDad75

Again, just wondering what others think, especially in regards to the close release - if true.

Maybe pick which one and give a reason as to why you would make that choice, i.e. Sense UI vs. MotoBlur, etc...

Lets have some fun!!!!

3. Kaleb Randleaxe

Kaleb Randleaxe Well-Known Member

Shit, if there's definite proof that it's slated for June, I might put off getting the Incredible.

4. wkd1

wkd1 Well-Known Member

Incredible for me. I've been waiting for this phone since December. I cannot wait another 2 months for the 'next' best thing. Hell, two months after the Shadow release, there will be another phone to wait for. I love my Dare, but the time to upgrade is near.

5. xfuchsiax

xfuchsiax Well-Known Member

I'll be going with the Incredible, because I want Sense UI, and I've been waiting since November.

6. AndroiDad75

OK,

Here are some things for me:

1) I do not think MotoBlur is for me, and kind of like the way SenseUI is. +1 Incredible

2) Physical Buttons on HomeScreen. +1 Shadow

3) 8MP Camera, "confirmed" on Incredible, not "confirmed" on Shadow. +1 Incredible

4) 720P recording. +1 Shadow (although rumors now that may be in Incredible)

5) Screen. Tie (assuming both are AMOLED)

6) Screen Size. +1 Shadow (kind of). If the overall size isn't any thicker, wider, etc.. than the extra screen size would be nice. If it does affect overall size, than for pocketability it would go to Incredible.

I could see where I would be totally happy with either phone, so I know when the Incredible does come out, I probably will cave and buy it. But then again, I can see myself then paying full price for the Shadow, when it is released, if it lives up to it's hype.

Next...

7. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

In theory if they both get released on the same day than I'd likely go with the shadow for the bigger screen (assuming it's amoled). Unless it's ugly or white or something. But unless I had an official release date with official specs within a month of incredible release, I don't see anything with it that makes it better enough to wait for.

8. TheSkiShow

TheSkiShow Well-Known Member

I'll be grabbing an Incredible and keeping a close eye on this phone as well. If there is a definite release date announced within 30 days of the Incredible release, I may have to return it, depending on how impressed I am with the Shadow as time goes by and we recieve more confirmations and specs.

9. pixie06

pixie06 Active Member

INCREDIBLE! Most likely the release of the Shadow will be dragged out forever too and people will be waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...

10. gavin77

gavin77 Well-Known Member

So true....and who knows if or when the Incredible will ever come either...

11. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

Considering we don't even know what the Shadow looks like and most of its... existence is partial speculation, I'm going to pick up the Incredible so as long as it doesn't spontaneously catch fire.

12. AndroiDad75

LOL, true. I can't wait to see some leaked pics on the Shadow though. Renderings are cool, but that is all they are: renderings.

13. windstrings

windstrings Well-Known Member

How fast is the processor on the Shadow?

One of the main things I'm reluctant to give up is the ability to go wireless hotspot on the DINC without having to pay for it.... I doubt the shadow will do that.

14. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

wow thanks for dragging out a 7 month old thread lol

15. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.