Incredible + VZW Silicon case + Eris holster = HAPPY!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. veccster

veccster Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Do you have a silicon high-gloss cover and need a little more protection (or side carry case)?

Get the Verizon Eris holster at your local store. It fits perfectly and the covers are on sale (at least at my store) for $10 (normally $20).

It has a belt clip and holds the phone horizontally (like you see it in the picture). The snap is magnetic and holds really well. Even with the silicon cover, the phone slides easily out of the case but will not fall out if held upside-down with the flap open (I even tried shaking it out). Couldn't ask for a better fit!

[​IMG]

And look at the detail on that picture - WOW!!!

Advertisement
  2. TrumpetMan

TrumpetMan Well-Known Member

I tried the HTC holster yesterday at Best Buys and it was very nice ($31 was a bit much though); it JUSTTT fit my Inc with the BodyGlove case on it. When I get my next case, Seidio or Otterbox (if they release one), I'm going to get the HTC holster.

I found one on www.htcdepot.com for about $18.

3. POG322

POG322 Member

I have that very same set up with my Incredible...Works like a champ!

4. veccster

veccster Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I thought about those cases but can't see myself spending $35 on a case. I want something slim and low profile because I will actually put the whole case in my pocket. The Eris case is very slim but the material is a hard leather = a lot of protection with a slim design.

Even the clip on the back is slim:

[​IMG]

Sitting next to a cap from a Nestle Water bottle - standard size cap (the case is thinner than the diameter of the cap):
    [​IMG]