incredible won't stay connected to 2011 hyundai sonata bluetoothSupport

Last Updated:

1. scottbla55

scottbla55 New Member This Topic's Starter

my incredible pairs nicely with 2011 hyundai sonata bluetooth system and will connect but after one phone call, it disconnects from system and wont reconnect. I clear system on both phone and car but still does the same thing. unpair and start from scratch but still does the same thing.
    no problem pairing but wont stay connected.
    very annoying. please help.

Advertisement
  2. ctc

ctc Well-Known Member

hmmmm, we just got our 11 Sonata last week. I've paired and used my Inc with it. I haven't noticed it disconnecting after making a call but next time I make a call I will be sure to check and report back.

3. scottbla55

scottbla55 New Member This Topic's Starter

hi ctc. very wierd, dealer says it might be the nav system itself since he tried another phone and it did not work. i can sync media/music and it works fine. really kinda neat playing music from my phone wirelessly but as soon as i try to make a call, after i hang up, the phone disconnects. also wierd is that the nav shows phone as still connected. so i have turn off phone and start from scratch. i am gonna try to hard reset the phone and see what happens. thanks

4. ctc

ctc Well-Known Member

Well we don't have nav so I can't really do a true test for you. It is my wife's car so I probably won't get to test it until this weekend.

Let me know what happens with the dealer.

5. buffettgirl

buffettgirl Well-Known Member

are you leaving your phone in the little compartment in the dash???? (we have a 2010, so I'm not sure how different it is) but there was an issue where if you left your phone in the front dash compartment it not only disconnected regularly BUT it will turn your check engine light on. :)