Incrediblec xc ship s_off

Last Updated:

1. Sniperl3ait

Sniperl3ait New Member This Topic's Starter

So I am trying to get back to stock everything, start afresh, install froyo, and get the new update however all my attempts to unroot have been unsuccessful because of INCREDIBLEC XC SHIP S_OFF. So my question to you all is how do I get this back "ON" so I can recover correctly for one, and also actually be able to update ( yes the S_OFF is preventing me from updating, even manually)

There are also alot of other people I see having the same issue with trying the update and I would encourage them to check their "INCREDIBLEC XC SHIP" s_off/on status as this has been a residual thorn in my side from rooting.

thanks for any suggestions and/or fixes all

Advertisement
  2. pdykstra

pdykstra Well-Known Member

3. Sniperl3ait

Well sweet, thanks. now I have the tool but the site lists no instructions on how to use it, they start getting into to detail and then rabbit trail off on some other mono-log. Any actually instructions? lol

Thanks again

4. pdykstra

pdykstra Well-Known Member

Download this:
    http://downloads.unrevoked.com/forever/current/unrevoked-forever-son.zip

Then put that file on your SD card. Power off your phone. Hold volume up key and then power your phone back on to boot into HBOOT. Go into recovery, select the file on your sd card and install. Note, you have to have a custom recovery to run the file. If you no longer have clockwork recovery, then you need to root your phone again using unrevoked 3 to get it back. Then you can go back to completely stock using the [How To] thread posted above.

Sniperl3ait likes this.
  5. Sniperl3ait

Thank you very much.

6. Sniperl3ait

Ok so I finally got it to work thanks to pdykstra. Although I am still having an issue with the update not initializing all the way. Ill give it a few days though and hope for the best.

7. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member