• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Infopath and selecting using emailed phone numbers

Axel Foley

Lurker
Nov 26, 2010
Hi, hope somebody can help with a couple of issues that are driving me mad with my HTC Desire (on Orange btw)

1. If I get a phone number sent via a text or email and it has a space in it, I cant select it to dial.

2. I get emails from people that use Infopath but not all the fields show up. I have searched the web for apps etc. but cannot find much help. Is this an Android issue?

Any help would preserve my sanity.

Welcome, Axel. I have a droid x. and it works right for me. What I'm going to do for you to make sure you get help, is to move this to the desire section, where other desire owners, who may have had the same issue, can help you out.

Cheers!

Sorry, had a brainstorm earlier - I have already posted it to Desire - Support & Troubleshooting, after realising my mistake.

Many thanks for your help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones