Ingress activation giveaway

Last Updated:

1. thIsgUy20

thIsgUy20 Well-Known Member

Alright you guys I had signed up with ingress with 3 different emails. I got one and used it and I just got another one on my gmail. And since I can't use it cause im activated already I figured I'd do a give away on here. So I got the code ready but I'm going to post it at a random time 1st come 1st serve or something like that so be ready I will post it sometime tonight I just wanna give everybody a fair chance to look so BE ON ALERT!

Advertisement
  2. rs98

rs98 Well-Known Member

I'll have to stay tuned! I just gave my email on ingress.com to request membership. How long did it take you to get the invitation code?
  3. davidmargolin

davidmargolin Well-Known Member

me me me :)
    jk.. im already hooked up
    viva la resistance!!!
  4. thIsgUy20

The funny thing was 1st I sent I used my gmail and I'm just now getting it took like two months but I used my ymail and I got it in 2 weeks. I haven't gotten the one for my hotmail yet
  5. rs98

rs98 Well-Known Member

Aw I was thinking I'd get it in a couple days. Let's put in some more emails, but do you need to play using the email you gave to get the code? I'd like to use my school email but don't want to have anything non school related on it.
  6. thIsgUy20

That's who I joined to I couldn't decide whether I should be enlightened or resistance but since my favorite color is blue I chose resistance.
  7. thIsgUy20

Naw you activate with this little code. Then you make a code name
  8. rs98

rs98 Well-Known Member

All right! I got two emails in now!
  9. davidmargolin

are people still kissing ass for codes over at google+??? or is that craziness over now??? did it for a while but they never chose me... ended up waiting the two and a half weeks to get my code...
  10. rs98

rs98 Well-Known Member

I'm just surprised I hadn't heard of this game until today... seems like a pretty big deal
  11. thIsgUy20

Yea they are and its crap cause I did some fan art I guess it wasn't good enough for them. I had to wait 2 months
  12. davidmargolin

good enough isn't the thing their looking for.. some people pee on the floor and form an ingress logo and then get chosen... todays art
  13. thIsgUy20

lol I do agree with you
  14. thIsgUy20

and the activation code is...............T8GVA36E.........who ever gets it please comment and tell me if nobody does I assume its one of the people that just look on the forums and don't post
  15. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

I got my code within 2 days a couple of months ago, I was also a beta tester for Google Voice and Google+ so that might have helped. :p
  16. death2twitter

death2twitter Well-Known Member

It took forever to get my code. I almost considered firing up GIMP to try and throw something together and call it art. But I finally got it. After seeing me play, now my friend wants to play. But he only has an iPhone! Point and laugh, I did.
  17. davidmargolin

just got an extra code.. any one wanna be hooked up???
    rs98 likes this.
  18. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase

So I just downloaded it...I got my code a week or two ago...>.> I'm a slacker...I'll give it a test today..
  19. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

I must stay out of the loop because I had to Google this a couple days ago to find out what it was.
    But once I did, I stayed clear. Reality is enough of a headache for me.
  20. rs98

rs98 Well-Known Member

I'd love to get hooked up!! If it's not taken yet
  21. davidmargolin

still available.. just sent it 2 u... enjoy...
    viva la resistance!!!
    rs98 likes this.
  22. thIsgUy20

Imma do two more giveaways I still got one for another email and I told my girlfriend to sign up and she got a iPod so she can't use it. I used gimp to make my fan art but didn't get a code because of it ppl say make fan art but I would say unless you like a top notch artist then just request a code on a bunch of emails
    Chingling likes this.
  23. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

I had some time to do some more research on this Ingress, and maybe it's just me. But didn'y Google+ start off this same way? It was in closed beta, and you had to get an invite to use it?
    Also, I remember some time back of a site called "Second Life". Is this like that was/is?
  24. davidmargolin

yep, just like google+... really fun... new portals starting to show up and its a real war out there... walk around Manhattan and grab a few portals... then see a member of the enlightened and start following them around... taking down their portals once they establish them... just something to do instead of hangin at home...
  25. thIsgUy20

Have any of you guys took pictures of something you think should be a portal and sent it to ingress and got a answer back?