• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Sylon, don't get used to what you know today.

I was an early adopter, and now it seems like there are major changes every week in the game play.

Hoping that niantic can finalize things soon.

-Your friendly L9 (ap wise) player that barely plays anymore:D:D

What kind of changes? Wouldn't changes to the game keep in fresh or is it making it more frustrating?

I was enjoying it today minus some freezing issues I had for a moment. I went to visit the NMUSAF which is down the road from me. It has a park with roughly 15-20 portals all bunched up together. I leveled up from L2 to L4 in two hours.

Upvote 0
I still play am actually playing right now. It is a geolocation capture the flag. Two teams, the Enlightened and the Resistance. You find portals that can only be seen with the scanner (the app on your device) then either claim them for your team and defend them or destroy them so your opponent doesn't have them and then take it for your team.

Upvote 0
Ok guys/girls, ( people ) I know this is from a few years back,buy I want to know does anyone still play this, I had it when I first got my Motorola droid, and didn't quite understand exactly what type of game it is/was, if anyone still plays around with this do you care to explain it to me?

This is Ingress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHSl-yz5FqA

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones