Initial Impressions of an Android Phone (HTC Evo 4G)

Last Updated:

1. AndroidDroidOne

AndroidDroidOne Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I came across this video last night (link below) and this is the worst of all HTC Evo 4G videos I've seen yet and I'm sure everyone else would agree with me. This guy does not give Android enough credit where it's due. If everybody can watch, click the thumbs down button (I dislike this) and comment. Thanks!!

YouTube - Evo 4G (from HTC & Sprint) - Initial Impressions of an Android Phone

Advertisement
  2. MrPassion

MrPassion Well-Known Member

I'll never get back the 45 sec I spent on that video. Appearently Android needs an Idiot option on their next operating system.30 sec complaining about which direction the unlock swipe is?

3. evojoel

evojoel Well-Known Member

"Chock full of fun for geeks" is right. As where iPhone is "Made specifically for the fat middle"

4. vokilos

vokilos Active Member

So, he insults sprint bloatware. Is confused by an app that has a football helmet on it. apparently holds his phone like no one I've ever seen before. God forbid you have the option of streamlining things(I can see what he means buts you have the option of making fixing it with little effort). Also, you know, if the lock doesn't slide up, I think most people would then try down right after, its really not that complected. Oh, and 1 level deep menu for camera options is bad? Go back to your one button device that just gives you no options, cause that seems to be as complex as you can handle.

While some of his complaints i agree with, like i do with the bottom buttons were real push buttons. But most of it is garbage complaints, or better yet, well someone said "blaj alfasdf", as is the case with the wifi hotspot comment, which he hasn't tested himself and some other sources say it last quite long.

5. AndroidDroidOne

AndroidDroidOne Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

6. vokilos

vokilos Active Member

jesus, 30% to bluetooth? I don't use bluetooth, but does it really kill the battery that fast? I could rant plenty more, but 'm just going to leave it that if you can't even read phone without changing it to iphone in your mind, maybe you should stay away from reviewing other things.

7. Jebus Christ

Jebus Christ Well-Known Member

How in gods name did this moron get a test unit, honestly sprint what were you thinking....