insane tech talk i had with a dude at amazon.com lol......

Last Updated:

1. adamlovesu

adamlovesu Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so instead of picking up my nexus i decided to try something else.... so i bought an unlocked motorola milestone............... i never knew a device can be limited so much just because of an unlock.... so i called amazon sent it back the guy on the phone is like what network ar eyou on i said t-mobile but all the phones are trashy besides the compatible n900.. he agreed he then said i have a nexus one and love it you should give it a try so i asked the guy if hes had any issues with his device..... he then said to me yes... so i asked what the issue was and he said it was so thin it feels like if he dropped it on grass it would break/............. i lold............................. i then said is that it nothing else?! hes like nope nothing at all so i said dont you read the forums at all and about all of the issues..

then this guy said the coolest thing ever.... hes like when you read forums looking for bad bugs and querks you will always find them the trick is to not even look if you dont look you wont notice anything bad lol

Advertisement
  2. carlz28

carlz28 Well-Known Member

I think the 'moral-of-the-story' aspect is that so many of us come to websites/forums looking for answers to why NOTHING EVER WORKS RIGHT on our phone. Whereas the average user (not meant to offend anyone in any way at all) simply brushes aside any of the "quirks" our phones have and either end up just being continually frustrated with the issue at hand or not using the feature at all.
    So basically, if you encounter any further problems/questions with your phone, don't come here for any answers and your problems will be solved.
    lol

3. adamlovesu

Basically he was saying alot ofthe problems are in our heads

4. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Well-Known Member

"Insane" and "tech-talk" should never be used in the same sentence.

5. adamlovesu

this is true lol.

6. cyberbob25

cyberbob25 Well-Known Member

I interpret that differently, at least if OP typed it verbatim. To me, this means that nothing is or ever will be 100% without flaws, and it is impossible to make a product which 100% of the consumers will like. Thus, if you turn to the internet to find problems with something in particular, you will always find results.

7. seeking

seeking Well-Known Member

i thought it was pretty clear what the OP was saying. Basically, some of the problems you notice wouldnt even be problems to you if you didnt hear about them from someone else. i.e. dust under the screen, home buttons touch calibration being a little high, battery life, colored track ball....how many people would have never even noticed those things as "problems" if they never read about it on a forum?

8. WayneS

WayneS Active Member

Dude, just buy the Nexus One already. Everyday I come to this forum I see you talking about the Nexus One. Pull the trigger. Then live with your decision. Everything will be just fine. ;)