• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

*insert obligatory greeting here*

scotty frank

Lurker
Feb 10, 2010
Hey everybody I am here due to a continuing Google addiction. I like everything about google and especially the android platform. I have a Blackberry Storm currently but within the month I will be switching to an Android enabled phone. While I may not have an Android phone yet I have an extensive knowledge of the phones and rooting and all the bells n whistles. I am currently torn between getting the Moto Droid or waiting for the HTC Incredible and I am open for any suggestions or opinions on the matter. I look forward to learning from and contributing to these forums.

Hey everybody I am here due to a continuing Google addiction. I like everything about google and especially the android platform. I have a Blackberry Storm currently but within the month I will be switching to an Android enabled phone. While I may not have an Android phone yet I have an extensive knowledge of the phones and rooting and all the bells n whistles. I am currently torn between getting the Moto Droid or waiting for the HTC Incredible and I am open for any suggestions or opinions on the matter. I look forward to learning from and contributing to these forums.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones