• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inside an Oppo Service Centre in China (photos)

In China, many manufacturers operate an extensive network of fully-equipped service centres, in most cities throughout the country. Often can just walk in, and they will service, repair or replace your phone while you wait, no need to send it away.

This was from a fairly recent visit to the Oppo one, from where I purchased an additional charger and battery for my Find 7. This place is 10 minutes walk from where I live, and I know the techs personally. :D

"Oppo Service, turn left"
1406973705934.jpg

1406973726068.jpg

1406973744586.jpg

1406973772303.jpg

1406973819423.jpg

1406973838462.jpg

1406973800650.jpg

Last edited:
It's actually a small rented office. :) Some service centres are in the Oppo flagship stores.

All service centre addresses(China only) are in the phone, as a system app called "Service Directory", My local one:-
service.jpg

It's sometimes rented offices, shopping mall back-rooms or even hotel rooms, is were cheapo knock-off phones and tablets are hurriedly assembled, such as iPhones and Samsungs. :D

Upvote 0
I would do, except they don't have any. :p Actually Oppo blu-rays are distributed and serviced by a different division, Oppo Digital, a North American operation and don't sell anything in China. Phones are made by Oppo Mobile, mainly for China and Asia.

Take an Oppo blu-ray player to the above place, very likely "I didn't know we made those!".

Reactions: LitrosNub and Gmash
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones