Inspire 4G AT&T not show HTC WIFI Software UpdateSupport

1. shah333

shah333 Member

In my HTC Inspire 4G AT&T not showing HTC WIFI software Update in Menu > Setting > AT&T Software Update. How I do for it. I want to update my Inspire 4G but unable to find HTC WIFI Software Update option.

Regards
    Shahrukh

Advertisement
    :
  2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

If you have gingerbread 2.3 running on the phone from the last update the HTC wifi update option was removed from the menu.
  3. shah333

shah333 Member

So, how i update my Phone??? without this option??
  4. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

If there is an update available it will be thru that at&t update options you see.
  5. abhor315

abhor315 New Member

I too have installed Android 2.33 (Gingerbread) so only have the option of the "AT&T software update" - the HTC wi-fi software update option is no longer listed. When I attempt to check for updates using the AT&T option, however, it results in the error: "Server Unavailable".

I've seen this cited in other posts, and users typically used the HTC wi-fi update to bypass the issue, but since the HTC option is no longer listed, how can I check for updates from my phone (other than going to the HTC website to check for manual downloads)?
  6. mdrollins

mdrollins New Member

So, any solutions to this problem yet?
  7. kamenfrell

kamenfrell New Member

I am in the same boat. Suggestions on how to check for updates?
  8. hunterac

hunterac New Member

I was messing around trying to figure it out so I turned WiFi of and used mobile network then went to ATT software update and it found the update then it asks you to turn on your WiFi and you also have to turn mobile network off and it should work I hope this is helpful
    bongirl and OLD_gUY like this.