Inspire 4G Rebooting Issues

1. KJohns

KJohns ROM/Application Developer Developer

I've about had it with my inspire. Hopefully one of you will know how to correct this. Here some info about the phone:

htc inspire att us, rooted, s-off/eng s-off. Ive been trying to use the phone with my t-mobile sim card now that it is unlocked and much to my disappointment it continues to reboot. The odd thing is that when the phone is plugged into its charger it works perfectly. Ive tried different rom's, i've tried unbranding the device, and im still getting the rebooting.

I used the ace hack kit for the root, etc. and have tried returning it to factory via RUU's. Anyone with any ideas??

Advertisement
    :
  2. KJohns

54 views and not a single reply ..
  3. KJohns

update : FIXED by me. Thanks A.F
  4. rizakun

rizakun New Member

hi kjohn's,

I am hoping for a response, but understand if you aren't active anymore.

I have been trying to find out what the reboot issue is with the inspire 4g.
    Thus far no real luck. I am trying to log it but it is harder than expected.
    I have been working with others over on the xda forums.

I saw here that you seemed to fix the reboot problem yourself and I was wondering just what it was that you did to fix it.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Rizakun
  5. GhostCard

GhostCard New Member

I have an Inspire that works great, so my mom just got one two but hers is rebooting 4+ times a day. How did you fix it KJohns?
  6. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

Mine randomly reboots when taking pictures with flash when battery it below 40%. It doesn't happen all the time but when it happens it's really annoying. I've got this problem when I had stock rom not rooted, and after I rooted with 4 different roms.
  7. KJohns

Sorry it took me so long to respond haha, been working on some new stuff. The problem with my inspire was the battery, and i discovered this after many hours of pouring through the phone - im sure you all can relate. If y'all are still needing help send me a p.m and i'd be glad to assist.