Inspire 4G Screenshots

1. LittleAnt

LittleAnt Well-Known Member

awww... just downloaded ShootMe, and tried running it. no root access.... :(
  2. leavinghome

leavinghome Well-Known Member

Let me just say, I was WAY hesitant in rooting my Inspire cos of the process and how difficult it seemed to be compared to the Captivate (my prev phone). But I finally took the plunge and I'm so glad I did.

Like I said, it is sort of a complicated process, but there's tools and videos out there to help you if you're considering it. And remember you can always go back to stock rom. I'm personally using the stock/rooted rom and haven't had any problems whatsoever. The only thing I don't have is the free hotspot capability, which other roms provide. I don't mind it tho cos I usually don't use it anyway. It's still hotspot capable, but I would have to get the added plan.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them to the best of my knowledge. Also, this forum provides all the info you need to root and flash roms and has a pretty knowledgeable and noob-friendly community as well :)
  3. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Nothing fancy yet, just some zedge wallpapers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. rpdxboxer

rpdxboxer Well-Known Member

Loiselle, on the 5th pic I noticed you have a MLB I guess widget? Can you get that straight off the phone, or do you have to get at bat 11?
  5. Loiselle

Loiselle Well-Known Member

That is the MLB At Bat 2011 App... the paid version. So worth it.
  6. harlenm

harlenm Well-Known Member

I have eotech's on both my AR's. Awesome rifle, dude.
    miran007 likes this.
  7. harlenm

There is an audio fix. Works perfectly

[CONFIRMED] Inspire 4G 'Tinny' Audio Fix - xda-developers
  8. shawn1224

Man that's badass, I wouldn't mind having one for real LOL
  9. harlenm

Oh, that's not yours?

I'll take a pic of mine tonight and send it to you. They pretty much look exactly like that one.
  10. shawn1224

I wish, that's just a wallpaper I found on zedge. When I was in the ARMY, I was the unit armor so I had a chance to play with all those toys. My favorite weapon of choice was the MK19 belt-fed grenade launcher. Night firing on the range was just a joy.
  11. LittleAnt

LittleAnt Well-Known Member

what about the sound quality issues with the Inspire as reported here:

http://androidforums.com/htc-inspire-4g/279347-what-roms-rooting-hacks-android.html

http://androidforums.com/htc-inspire-4g/277187-whos-rooted-so-far.html

Have you noticed this? Is there an ETA for this fix? It's really the only thing holding me back!
  12. leavinghome

Well, the sound issue is only relevant to DesireHD roms, not stock/rooted ATT roms (which I'm using). The poster above linked the audio fix. I've only tried one audio fix and used it on the Android Revolution HD rom. It fixed quality A LOT, but it's still not 100% in my opinion. Search the Inspire Development forums over at XDA. They do wonders!
  13. kgeissler

kgeissler Well-Known Member

Here are mine...Running CM7

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  14. leavinghome

Nice! How's CM7 treating you? I'm dying for some Gingerbread, but since this is my first Sense phone, I kinda wanna give Sense a little more love. I tried out Android Revolution and noticed less lag on that than stock, so I won't be keeping stock forever. Let me know your opinions on CM!
  15. kgeissler

It is running great. I was running it on my Nexus One before I bought my Inspire. It is the true vanilla android experience.
  16. Wuufer001

Wuufer001 Active Member

nice,
    i guess the only downside is the speaker
    just got phone 2 days ago, will root once i see the need ha
  17. blue188

blue188 New Member

What clock widget are you using on your home screen?
  18. jeremy1701

jeremy1701 Well-Known Member

This is totally my style. How did you get multiple icons on your bar at the bottom? I seem locked into 3. What is that weather/time widget? and what is the calendar widget? Thanks thanks!! :)
  19. kgeissler

The icons at the bottom is Launcher Pro. Plus I can scroll the apps at the bottom left and right. It can hold up to 14 things (apps, contacts, bookmarks, etc)
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.fede.launcher

Time/Weather widget is Beautiful Widgets (Smaller Beautiful Home to be exact)
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.levelup.beautifulwidgets

Calendar Widget is Pure Calendar Widget:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=org.koxx.pure_calendar
  20. Loiselle

Loiselle Well-Known Member

Now, can you use a hybrid of some HTC Sense and some of Launcher Pro? Cause I dig the layout you have, but I prefer the clock/weather for HTC Sense.
  21. Havokid

Havokid Member

Wished there was a way to screenshot unrooted devices. =(
  22. kgeissler

You can customize the clock lots of way....look at the video and screenshots here:

Beautiful Widgets LevelUp Studio

Looks pretty close to the Sense weather.

As a matter of fact, HTC claimed copyright infringement against Level Up Studios...

HTC claims copyright infringement over video of Beautiful Widgets | DroidDog Android Blog
  23. digbickman

digbickman Active Member

miran007 likes this.
  24. jeremy1701

jeremy1701 Well-Known Member

Thanks!
  25. Oridus

Oridus Well-Known Member

Nothing too special

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]