Inspire no contract pricing 399.99?

1. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

Captivate is 449.99 no contract and 149.99 on contract. Following this logic it would be 399.99.

Advertisement
    Bosco3 likes this.
  2. YouGotRedOnYou

YouGotRedOnYou Well-Known Member

Many of us have seen, myself included, in the radio shack system computer that the price they have as MSRP at $449. Logic does not always dictate reason.
  3. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

well lets just say i have seen the phone rung up in a pos system. so unless they change the price on sunday 399.99 sounds good :)
  4. YouGotRedOnYou

Didn't you also say you would post pics last night?
  5. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

6. Blanco720

Blanco720 Well-Known Member

7. Blanco720

well what the hell, where do you work?
  8. YouGotRedOnYou

Yaken...................I'm impressed! Thanks for coming in good on your word!!!

p.s...........Am I alone in thinking that that is truly a sexy sight?! lol
  9. Chapp1e

Chapp1e Well-Known Member

399 from att or radioshack?
  10. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

:). I do know sometimes pricing changes on the day of the launch, however 399.99 isn't out of the question
  11. Blanco720

Man, I'd bust open one of those boxes just to get a whiff of the inspire excellence musk.

Then I'd steal one LOL
  12. YouGotRedOnYou

Ok, you've seen them, and you've even seen them in the POS. Do you know a price, or is it speculation?
  13. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

Well, this isnt 100% since who knows if they change the price to 449 or what ever on lunch day. But when it sells out it is 399[​IMG]
    g_patrick15 likes this.
  14. YouGotRedOnYou

ok...enough teasing...give us some impressions in a hands-on thread
  15. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

Will do. Leaving for work in a few if i get some time I will do a write up for ya.
  16. YouGotRedOnYou

That would be most excellent.
  17. MassacrMan

MassacrMan Well-Known Member

399.99 is the confirmed non-contract pricing now. :)

Rejoice friends who are paying full price like I am that you aren't paying 499.99.!
  18. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

Confirmed that pricing yesterday :) No contract pricing for me = 279.99. Don't be jealous :)
  19. bella92108

bella92108 Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of people making crap up.

RadioShack won't get the SKU in their system until tonight so anyone claiming to have "seen it in the system" clearly doesn't know how RSH assigns their SKYs:

RadioShack: $449
    Best Buy: $599
    Frys: Initially no sale w\o contract\extension
    AT&T: NOBODY in the store will know till tonight when the price tags get downloaded
  20. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

Don't appreciate the tone. I also don't appreciate the fact that you are pretty much calling me a liar.

399.99 thats the price. I know it. Price tags are not the only way to know the price of a device. Maybe it is the only way YOU know stuff, but it isn't the only way. Tomorrow I will make sure to send you a picture of the 399.99 price and then maybe you can stop talking.

I am assuming you work at radioshack since you apparently know nothing of how at&t stuff works.

399.99. There is no debate. Period.
  21. bella92108

PROVE it.
  22. MassacrMan

MassacrMan Well-Known Member

mbranscum likes this.
  23. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

hah. I was just doing the same thing. Beat me to it!
  24. bella92108

That tag proves nothing. I just called 3 random stores in CA and they refuted it.

When you get a receipt, scan it and show it, then I'll shuttup
  25. Yaken

Yaken Well-Known Member

There is also the fact that there are pricing matrices and other things one could look at to figure this out. But I think we will just let Bella read, and reread and try to figure out what he is trying to do aside from look like a wanker.