1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Instagram and the spectrumSupport

1. TwoTabs

TwoTabs Active Member

anyone having issues with they're spectrum where when you use instagram and take a picture and post it, its come out blank with no picture showing up?

I've been dealing with this over the last few months every so often?

just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and has found a way to fix it

Advertisement
    likenokevin likes this.
  2. bones420la

bones420la Well-Known Member

i quit using instagram... mostly cuz all i ever see on there is girls with the duck face..... but i never had any issues with it.. try going into the app settings and clear out the data for it and see if that works.. if not uninstall and reinstall it.. if those dont work.. i have no clue...

but facebook did buy out instagram so that may be the cause of problems with the app
  3. mrmooney

mrmooney Well-Known Member

I use it with no issues. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling?
  4. TheBigKahuna

TheBigKahuna Well-Known Member

Might just be shoddy data connections on Verizon's network. It's almost impossible to upload a pic to ANY service around here, although we're supposedly saturated with 4G coverage.
  5. MrB206

MrB206 Well-Known Member

Weird. I haven't had any problems with instagram since it came out. It uploads fast bot on LTE and wifi from my phone.
  6. likenokevin

likenokevin Active Member

My wife and I have had this issue with Instagram on our Specs. I usually reboot my phone and then it works as it should. my wife usually waits and tries again later. It is very random when it happens. I keep hoping one of the updates to Instagram will fix it but no luck so far.
  7. atomilluminati

atomilluminati Well-Known Member

I have issues with this but only on black plague... Didn't happen on eclipse or broken out... Thinking it's a permission issue or something along those lines
  8. yansen

yansen Well-Known Member

I am on stock rooted, have no probs at all with instagram.
  9. TwoTabs

TwoTabs Active Member

it seems to happen when its updated every time. i got a hold of a tech and he told me after it updates to uninstall and re install. seems to be a lot of trouble to get a ****ing app to work correctly. Oh well i love instagram
  10. finndo77

finndo77 Well-Known Member

Ok, I give, what is an instagram?

If I had to use my 18 year old high school deduction skills, I would guess it is a messaging app. Without those I would guess it is a cell service provider and you are trying to use the spectrum not on Verizon.

I think high school deduction has a better chance of being correct however...
  11. MrB206

MrB206 Well-Known Member

Can't tell if you're serious..
  12. finndo77

finndo77 Well-Known Member

I took the 30 seconds to look the app up, guess I was way off...

And I've been using an android phone for almost three years.

I think it would be a cool cell provider company name, referring to an "instant telegram"
  13. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

You crack me up.