1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

instaling google play market on arnova 7 G3

1. mrperform

mrperform New Member

Hy everyone. I have received sa a gift a tablet Arnova 7G3 and for 2 days I try to install google play but it doesn't work. I have tryed to install with arctools but it gives me a error : error 28 can not create temporary files and error 20 .
    I have tryed to install direct from applibs but after instalation is finished it strts for 2 second and than it closes by it self.
    I have downloaded android vending 3.5.15 (com.vending.3.5.15.apk) and it does the same like when I have instaled from applibs.
    Can someone help me please to tell me what I have to do to install google play on my tablet or it is not possible?
    Thabk you.
    (Excuse my english but I amfrom spain)

Advertisement
    :
    Redking117 likes this.
  2. Redking117

Redking117 New Member

I am also interested in getting some info on this as I have just purchased one for my Step-Father and it is going to be arriving in a few weeks and may purchase one for myself and my wife if it goes well.

Can you atleast install the Amazon appstore?
  3. Redking117

Redking117 New Member

most helpful forum evar
  4. ALD3

ALD3 Member

This link has a Play Store work around for your AN7G3, I have installed it and works great. Amazon market needs nothing to install, just go to Amazon and get the android apk. Make sure in settings that Install from Unknown Source is selected.
    Google Play does not let the AN7G3 install some apks as not compatible with device, I have emailed an apk from my other android devices and installed it that way. Most of the apks installed that way work fine.
    Will take a custom Rom to fix it completely, at least the AN7G3 is ROOTED, straight out of the Box. Just install Superuser and Busybox.

Arnova 7 G3 | ARCTABLET NEWS
  5. ALD3

ALD3 Member

AN7G3
    This link has a Play Store work around for your AN7G3, I have installed it and works great. Amazon market needs nothing to install, just go to Amazon and get the android apk. Make sure in settings that Install from Unknown Source is selected.Google Play does not let the AN7G3 install some apks as not compatible with device, I have emailed an apk from my other android devices and installed it that way. Most of the apks installed that way work fine.*Will take a custom Rom to fix it completely, at least the AN7G3 is ROOTED, straight out of the Box. Just install Superuser and Busybox.Arnova 7 G3 | ARCTABLET NEWS***
  6. Android k

Android k Member

There is no need to install Google Play. The android phones have default settings for the Google Play , so check for it on your android phone.
  7. ALD3

ALD3 Member

I don't understand? I have just installed Google play on devices with it doing force closing and not working, without installing other files also. Please explain your comment and the HOW TO? Thanks
  8. ALD3

ALD3 Member