• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Install Android on your HTC Windows Mobile phones

This is very interesting. The idea that you can turn any phone into an Android phone is appealing, but I wonder how fast the phone's CPU (if there is such a thing) must be in order to run Android well. The last thing wanted is to get even worse performance and more lags if Android is installed.

Upvote 0
Nice
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0
This is very interesting. The idea that you can turn any phone into an Android phone is appealing, but I wonder how fast the phone's CPU (if there is such a thing) must be in order to run Android well. The last thing wanted is to get even worse performance and more lags if Android is installed.

Considering the hardware HTC has in all there phones and in some of these windows mobile phones it shouldn't be an issue...I. like the idea of this though, buying a phone soley for its features without having to worry about being stuck with a a crappy ui kind of like a PC. Anyone got any articles, or videos of this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones