Install Android on your HTC Windows Mobile phones

Last Updated:

1. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Install Android on your HTC Windows Mobile phones - Kongtechnology.com

Google, the land of milk and honey, have smashed open the smartphone market when they released their Android platform for free to developers and in one fell swoop, gave a huge stride forward for smartphones everywhere. Traditionally, the smartphone market relied on specific operating systems such as Nokia

Advertisement
  2. Android_LIFE

Android_LIFE Well-Known Member

Good to hear. I honestly cant stand WinMo.
    Super LagFest.
    Another OS that fooled me once, will never fool me twice.

Not a complete and full way to run/install Android on WinMo hardware, but hey its a start ;)

3. blinky

blinky Well-Known Member

This is very interesting. The idea that you can turn any phone into an Android phone is appealing, but I wonder how fast the phone's CPU (if there is such a thing) must be in order to run Android well. The last thing wanted is to get even worse performance and more lags if Android is installed.

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Nice [​IMG]

5. nateo200

nateo200 Well-Known Member

Considering the hardware HTC has in all there phones and in some of these windows mobile phones it shouldn't be an issue...I. like the idea of this though, buying a phone soley for its features without having to worry about being stuck with a a crappy ui kind of like a PC. Anyone got any articles, or videos of this?

6. Eugene

Eugene Well-Known Member

I wish I could have put Android on my Motorola Q9M, I liked the phone but WinMo was worthless. Back in the day WinCE2.x was decent so I assumed 6.x would have been an improvement but they actually removed things.