Installed custom ROM, tried to restore ClockWork backup, phone won't start, didn't restore backupSupport

Last Updated:

1. Alex911

Alex911 New Member This Topic's Starter

I installed a custom ROM, decided I didn't like it, and tried to fix with Odin OneClick, that didn't work (hung on File Analysis after numerous tries), then I tried to restore my Clockwork backup, which also didn't work. Now my phone won't boot past the AT&T (the custom ROM ruined my boot and my data connection) boot screen and I can't get into the Restore menu (after trying the button combinations and trying to adb in). Nothing is working. Help?

Advertisement
  2. Shelbster

Shelbster Guest

What steps did you take when you tried odin 1 click?

I may be able to help, but I need more details.

3. Alex911

Alex911 New Member This Topic's Starter

I booted into download mode (VolUP+Voldown+power) and pushed Start, and it hung on the File Analysis screen. Now it doesn't even boot to Download Mode, it just gets stuck on this phantom AT&T boot screen...
    EDIT: I got into the "Downloading" screen, and I tried to do a Master Clear on Odin (because after I pushed start, my phone would still boot with the AT&T screen and I would prefer that the AT&T screen was my old rogers screen) but so far it's not doing anything, and it's just hanging on "Master Clear Started......"
    EDIT2: My phone was restored by Odin... to a stock AT&T firmware (I should be on Rogers)
    Any guides on how to restore it to Rogers?

4. Shelbster

Shelbster Guest

I was browsing over at xda and came across an official rogers stock rom download. If you still need it I will try to find it again and post a link.

5. xnoctis93

xnoctis93 Well-Known Member

6. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

make sure you open odin before your phone is plugged in. if you put your phone in download mode and then open odin it will hang during file analysis i believe