Installed LauncherPro and lost my Motorola WidgetsSupport

1. jknutter

jknutter Member

I have installed LauncherPro Plus v0.8.6 which deleted all of my homescreen icons. When I went to replace them I noticed that the Motorola Widgets menu is gone from the "add to homescreen" screen - any idea on how to get them back? It looks like it was replaced by "LauncherPro Widgets"...

Advertisement
  2. seeeejaaaay

seeeejaaaay Guest

Interesting, try uninstalling Launcher Pro, then using ADB to copy the Motorola Widgets, then reinstall Launcher Pro, then reinstall the Motorola Widgets.
  3. jknutter

jknutter Member

Thanks for the reply. I actually ended getting a new Electrify. The first one developed a issue shortly after I installed the launcher pro app. So I will not be installing on the replacement.
  4. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member

I would not think the widgets would be there, bad phone or not. Moto's Launcher UI is a completely different app than LPP. When I run different launchers, I only get stock android widget choices or the dev's widgets, not the phone manufacturer's UI widgets.
  5. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles Well-Known Member

Yeah u wont have them on launcherpro. I dont. But when i switch back to the stock launcher they are there