Installing Final Fantasy 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rami_10

Rami_10 New Member

Hello,

I want to know every step to install final fantasy 7 on my android phone.

Any help !!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. KingDong

KingDong Well-Known Member

You can do that?
  3. AmneonX

AmneonX Well-Known Member

First, you need to get PSX4Droid from the android Market. There is a demo of the old version, but the new version is $6.99. Than you need the BIOS folder. Prolly 1001.

Next you need to get an ISO of each disk, and copy and paste it to a folder on the SD card.
  4. Rami_10

Rami_10 New Member

yes, i do have PSX4droid.
    Can you explain what is the bios folder
  5. clownsfinest

clownsfinest Active Member

you can do that???-_-?
  6. andyo70

andyo70 Well-Known Member

How's the speed in this emulator? I have a LG Optimus M, OCed to 768MHz from the stock 600MHz and stagefright enabled. Will this emulator perform well with this setup? I doubt it will be very good. I can't run the GBA Emu without stuttering audio and slow downs all over the place. NES emu works just fine though.
  7. AmneonX

AmneonX Well-Known Member

8. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I have PSX4Droid on my EVO and it runs pretty darn well on most games. FF7 runs like a champ.
  9. andyo70

andyo70 Well-Known Member

I have hundreds of PSX games at my disposal. I may just stick with playing them in my hand with my trusty PSP. I find with most other emus on my phone, my fingers are in the way of everything and i can't keep up with the action.
  10. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Oh yeah, certainly if you own a PSP but I'm assuming the OP doesn't which is why I said what I said.
  11. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Don't forget guys, telling people where/how to obtain game ROMs/.isos or the console bios = against the forum rules.

I'm locking this, as all the help we can give (without breaking the rules) has already been given.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.