Installing games on external sd cardSupport

1. ashwin95

ashwin95 Member

Hi guys!! I am new to the android os... When i install games like sims freeplay and gt racing academy, it downloads and tries to install the game in the internal sd card... How do i change the settings to make it install such huge games on my external sd card???

Advertisement
  2. ashwin95

ashwin95 Member

78 views and no reply????
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

As far as I'm aware, the initial download will be to the phones internal memory, but in game there will be a 2nd download for data files etc which will be installed on your SD Card? Is that not happening?
  4. ashwin95

ashwin95 Member

IT happens like u said on most games but some games are installing and downloading additional data to internal sd..... and do you know device driver for this phone
  5. ashwin95

ashwin95 Member

IS there no way i can put those games on external sd card??? cause my internal sd card is full!!! and i am not able to install any game!!!!!Please hep.........
  6. saywhatt

saywhatt Well-Known Member

LOL i just realized i've been replying to most of your threads :p

anyway, you can transfer them.. go to task manager>Downloaded>click on the game>Move to SD Card

if you can't do that.. well, what you have to do is root (as what i've said to my previous replies, PM me if you need help! :p )