• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Installing Hebrew

threeeye

Feb 24, 2010
Hi all.
I'm trying to install Hebrew on my phone

Model number = T-Mobile myTouch 3G
Firmware V = 1.6

I followed this guide Installing Hebrew on HTC Hero (Android 1.5) Android Blog and got stuck at 9.b.

I searched it and i found that it is too old, so i followed this iAndroid • ??? ????? - ?????: ROOT ?-6 ???? but when i try to boot into "RECOVERY MODE" (home+power) i get an pic of a phone under a exclamation mark in a triangle (pic attached) , and the phone is stuck... i need to remove the battery.

So i followed this guide iAndroid • ??? ????? - [22/08]cyanogen-updater ????? ????? ????? but when i try to install the update, i get a msg "Unable to reboot into recovery"

Can someone please help ?

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 36
Hi all.
I'm trying to install Hebrew on my phone

Model number = T-Mobile myTouch 3G
Firmware V = 1.6

I followed this guide Installing Hebrew on HTC Hero (Android 1.5) Android Blog and got stuck at 9.b.

I searched it and i found that it is too old, so i followed this iAndroid • ??? ????? - ?????: ROOT ?-6 ???? but when i try to boot into "RECOVERY MODE" (home+power) i get an pic of a phone under a exclamation mark in a triangle (pic attached) , and the phone is stuck... i need to remove the battery.

So i followed this guide iAndroid • ??? ????? - [22/08]cyanogen-updater ????? ????? ????? but when i try to install the update, i get a msg "Unable to reboot into recovery"

Can someone please help ?

I dont know for sure ... but once you get that ! package symbol ... try like the Home + Volume down ...

If you had a hardware key board ... it would be Ctrl+L
that would list the recovery menu items....
I am sure somewhere someone has the correct button sequence ...

Upvote 0
i also tryed the sappimg.nbh, i got "Incorrect Model ID"
in the link you gave me
If you get an error saying "Main version is older" or "Incorrect Model ID" you'll need to create a goldcard. Follow goldcard instructions and the continue with the next step. <-- DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE :(
so this is not a good solution...

BTW did Android 2.0 came out for MT3G ?
if yes, how do i upgrade and install Hebrew ?

Upvote 0
i also tryed the sappimg.nbh, i got "Incorrect Model ID"
in the link you gave me
so this is not a good solution...

BTW did Android 2.0 came out for MT3G ?
if yes, how do i upgrade and install Hebrew ?

When you start "fastboot" ... by holding Vol Down + Home + Power ... you will get the screen with the three skateboarding androids ... at the top it will report your board type ... 32A for Fender, and 1.2 ... but if you have an original MyTouch it should say 32B...

and if you have the sappimg.nbh in the root directory of the SDcard then fastboot should install the sappimg.nbh as the new phone image ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones