Installing previously installed FREE apps on a new Inc??Support

Last Updated:

1. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I received my new Inc today since my original one had some dust under the screen. Anyhow, I installed a bunch of free apps on my original Inc but I can't seem to find out how to get those back. Is it just paid apps that you can retrieve? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Yep just paid apps will show under download. You will have to go back and download all the free ones.

3. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

Making a profile at www.appbrain.com can be useful. I prefer to browse the android market on there instead of on the phone as well. You pick out software there and then just sync with the appbrain software on the phone.

4. kevinbakon

kevinbakon Well-Known Member

There is only one way I know of to ensure that you account for all the free apps you have downloaded . . . . . . . . check your email. You should have received a Google Checkout receipt for each of your paid & free apps.

5. clos1084

clos1084 Well-Known Member

only paid. Never received any for the free ones

6. russell5

russell5 Well-Known Member

if you choose the backup settings option originally i though that when you signed intot he new phone it auto downloaded all apps.

But maybe that was only on the same phone because that is what worked for me on my droid but when i switched to inc it didn't.

7. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

When I switched from my G1 to my Droid I was able to retrieve every app I downloaded both paid and free.

8. johnperkins21

johnperkins21 Well-Known Member

I would also recommend this. I browse through and add apps to my list, then sync on the phone. Works wonderfully.