installing themes....plz

Last Updated:

1. Hydr01d

Hydr01d Active Member This Topic's Starter

ive been looking for a while and cant find it. Im rooted, flashed liquid froyo on it and dled the blueberry theme. but i cannot for the life of me figure how to install it onto the phone lol

Advertisement
  2. Hydr01d

someone please or just post a link because i cannot find one

3. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

you flash the theme just like you would flash any other rom, go into recovery and choose the theme and flash, after reboot your theme should be applied

Hydr01d likes this.
  4. Hydr01d

i named it update.zip and went into recovery and did it that way. found a post from back in 09 and prayed it still worked lol. Now got blueberry themed 1.6lfroyo. Is there a FAQ for that rom anywhere or a website? i couldnt find one and and have some questions about all the stuff it can do.

5. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

I would just post any questions you have for that rom or theme in the thread they are located in, you will more likely get better responses, just read through that thread and you should have a pretty good idea about it. Also in the first post of the thread there should be a list of it's features.

6. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Hey Hydr01d,

I know your basic question was already answered, but I just wanted to re-iterate that most themes these days are in ZIP format. Unless specified otherwise (the ocassional MM theme - which require the MetaMorph app), 99% of them will be in ZIP format that you just flash via your recovery program. Just make sure you're using one that's compatible with your ROM, of course.

7. Hydr01d

Got everything working and my phone is 100% better than it has ever been. Its faster then it was stock and looks nicer. Is LFY one of the better roms to run because in terms of speed and look i dunno how much better it ca get.

8. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Well-Known Member

LFY brings us Fast and stable ROMS without near as many customizing options as some of the other ROMS.