• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Installling new CM ROM gone very wrong

The model number i337Z is for Cricket/AIO pre-paid.
Firmware is model specific as @Bg260 has mentioned.
Evidently official firmware for the Z variant has not been released and the XDA link is one of the places I found it. TWRP recovery for the Z is also available.
You may want to delete the photo with you IMEI and phone number. Not a good idea to share that info.

Reactions: Guggy and Bg260
Upvote 0
Thank u I'm gonna read that now. Could my old friend have changed it to Canada? Weird.
Evidently official firmware for the Z variant has not been released and the XDA link is one of the places I found it. TWRP recovery for the Z is also available.
You may want to delete the photo with you IMEI and phone number. Not a good idea to share that info.

Oh my gosh I didn't even realize thank u. So do I put every link in the emulator or in recovery?

Upvote 0

When AT&T bought cricket i thought they ditched the aio prepaid completely.

Upvote 0
Most of the I337 variants hardware should be the same. If you had a nightly version of CM installed and working, you should be able to flash a snapshot for the same variant.
Just remember if you are going from a CM13 nightly(6.0) to a CM12 Snapshot(5.1), you have to get lollipop Gaaps to flash with it.

Reactions: Bg260
Upvote 0
Most of the I337 variants hardware should be the same. If you had a nightly version of CM installed and working, you should be able to flash a snapshot for the same variant.
Just remember if you are going from a CM13 nightly(6.0) to a CM12 Snapshot(5.1), you have to get lollipop Gaaps to flash with it.

Since I was going by the jftlecan the latest version I could get for both nightly and snapshot was 11. So it is safe to just flash the Gapps by themselves?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones